Please fill out our Parent Survey. This is anonymous and is important for us to help support our students and families. Please click here.
1116 W. Taylor St, Chicago, IL 60607
Dental Art of Westmont
Manar Atassi, DDS
Indiana Ear and Sinus Institute
Phone number: 219-836-9368
Dr. Hala Taha
Shop at Amazon Smile or Amazon Shopping App on your phone: add “Butler District 53 Parent Teacher Organization”
Box Tops App: Download to your phone
- Add “Brook Forest School” to your donating school. This will go towards Brook Forest and Butler Junior High through the PTO.
- Join the leaderboard by profiling your child’s grade. This year ended with 3rd Grade in the lead with 93 submitted box top receipts.
School Registration for 2022-23 School Year has begun!
Reasons to become a member
- Access to the Parent-Teacher Directory (Directory Spot)
- PTO Communications for programs, events, and volunteer opportunities
- Donate to the Music, Drama, or Sports Boosters. Donations are crucial to help create robust programs for our kids!
How to become a Member:
- School Registration – choose to become a member in the PTO membership option
- Click onto “Become a PTO Member” and join for the next school year! (See website banner)
Fundraise for the Butler D53 PTO as part of your weekly grocery shopping.
BoxTops PTO flyer
Amazon Smile is now available in the Amazon Shopping App on your phone.
Turn on to start generating donations in the app, at no cost to you.
You can keep supporting Butler District 53 Parent Teacher Organization
– Open the Amazon Shopping App on your phone
– Go into the main menu and tap into Settings
– Tap Amazon Smile and follow the on-screen instructions and complete your activation