June Indoor Clinics at Oakbrook Now Open! Outdoor Clinics at Oakbrook will still go on as originally scheduled. These clinics inside at Oakbrook are new classes. Please click here for the details on the schedule for June Indoor Clinics at the Oakbrook Park District and registration.
Grill 89 Patio
Standard Market Patio
The Library is currently offering curbside service Monday-Fridays 11am-3pm. Patrons may call or place holds on materials in the library building.
Summer Reading Program at OBPL
You may be interested in Summer Reading Program. Please go to the library website on Monday, June 8 for all the details. Although the program will be a bit more abbreviated, we want to encourage all the kids to keep up with their reading during the summer!
D53 loved having The Language Labs Spanish enrichment classes at Brook Forest this past winter. The kids loved it and learned a lot. They have a special offering for our students ages 5-14 for the summer. There are different options so take a look. They are offering virtual classes to students continuing and also new students.
Please continue to check on the PTO website for updated virtual camps and classes available in our area.
Hello D53 Parents! The PTO has compiled a list of some virtual classes that are being offered for elementary and/or middle school children. We will continue to update this as we hear of new offerings.
1) Oak Brook Park District: The park district buildings, parks, fields, and courts are all closed until at least May 31st 2020. Paths are open as long as social distancing rules are being followed.
Many virtual classes are being offered for children as well. Register now!
2) Oak Brook Library: The libraries databases, e-books, e-audiobooks, and Kanopy movies are available to anyone with a card. If you live in Oak Brook and do not have a card, you may get a temp card from the website. Look for more info on website about curbside pickup coming next week!
3) Mission Propelle: Offering daily (live or pre-recorded) yoga classes!
4) BAM Theater: offering virtual classes every week!
5) Mathnasium of Oak Brook: offering virtual math learning classes.
6) Breakaway Basketball: improve your ball handling and basketball skills with a virtual basketball clinics
7) Park’s Champion Taekwondo: We have had Park’s provide a mini clinic at Brook Forest in the winter. They are doing virtual classes now! Sign up now.
email: Mastkd77@gmail.com or call Master Park at 630-687-3320
Motivent Total Health is providing free sessions for adults and frontline workers: