Sign-Up Genius goes LIVE on Sept 21st @ 9PM
Sign-Up Genius goes LIVE Sept 21st @ 9PM
Mark your calendar and signup for the Father Son Bowling 2023-2024
Date: Friday September 22, 2023 at 6:30pm-8:30pm
Place: Suburbanite Bowl
$40 per ticket.
Both father AND sons (and guests) should sign up for tickets.
The cost of tickets include: framed father/son photo, unlimited photo booth pictures, bowling for 2 hours with shoe rental, group pizza package meal from Zazzos in Westmont. There is a cash bar at the bowling alley.
- The PTO Team is in need of organazers for our district Mother-Daughter event that will need to take place in November. Without lead organazers we will move this event to the next school year.
- Sign-ups for volunteers, Teacher Appreciation chairs, Bike Rodeo chair, Carnival and BF classroom parent volunteers will be available after the Brook Forest Curriculum Night starting at 9pm with SignUp Genius. Link will be released that week to preview.
Thursday, Sept 28th, held in the gym during school hours.
Students may purchase their favorite selections. Many of the books are hand selected by BF teachers!
- If your child would like to pre-order one of these highly anticipated books that will be released in October, please complete this PTO Book Fair Pe-Order Form and bring it to the book fair!
- Parents and guardians are welcome to shop with their student during their class shopping time, please review this Book Fair Class Shopping Schedule.
We would like to thank all who volunteered for the PTO Board positions:
Executive Board of 2023-2024
|V.P. Butler Jr. High||Shika Ventrapragada|
|V.P. Butler Jr. High||Shelly Bledsoe|
|V.P. Brook Forest||Kaarina D’Andrea|
|Corresponding Secretary||Ashley Stout|
|Community Liaison||Anum Javed|
|Digital Technology Administrator||Veysel Demir|
The Butler District 53 Parent Teacher Organization is a cohesive group of parent and teacher volunteers who collaborate with the district administration and community leaders to enrich the educational environment and promote safety for all students. This is possible only through active participation of its members. Please Join and register your family for the PTO today!
Why Should I Join?
- The PTO needs YOU!
- Stay up to date with latest news, fundraisers, and programs
- Gain access to Directory Spot – an all-access directory for PTO members
- Become eligible to volunteer for school and PTO led events throughout the year
What does My Membership Go Towards?
- Upkeep of Directory Spot
- Website Support
- Fun and engaging opportunities for all of District 53 students and staff!
How to pay for membership?
- Make payment with school registration ePAY. During registration, check the box for PTO registration.
If missed it,……
- Send payment via Zelle to Butler53pto@gmail.com. Include in memo First and Last Name, Child’s Name and grade level. You you don’t receive confirmation via email, please notify PTO via email@example.com.
PTO DUES: $35 annual fee
- Drama Booster Club $20
- Music Booster Club $20
- Sport Booster Club $20
The PTO is committed to encouraging 100% participation of all families, teachers, and community members to enhance community fellowship.
Fundraise for the Butler D53 PTO as part of your weekly grocery shopping.
BoxTops PTO flyer