Sunday, December 11th from 1:00 to 2:00 pm @ OB Public Library.
If your 8th grader is going to HC next year, please save the date.
We have several HC parents and current HC students on a panel to advise our current 8th graders on plans for their freshman year, including class choices, activities, sports, and general questions about high school.
Both parents and 8th grade students are welcome to attend.
Thank you for to all the parents who have been volunteering and being involved with the PTO.
You are all vital to making this year great for all our students and families.
Please consider volunteering your time! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*BF Special Lunches (Feb 24, April 6)
*BF Bike Rodeo
*BF Music Boosters
School Registration for 2022-23 School Year has begun!
Reasons to become a member
- Access to the Parent-Teacher Directory (Directory Spot)
- PTO Communications for programs, events, and volunteer opportunities
- Donate to the Music, Drama, or Sports Boosters. Donations are crucial to help create robust programs for our kids!
How to become a Member:
- School Registration – choose to become a member in the PTO membership option
- Click onto “Become a PTO Member” and join for the next school year! (See website banner)
Fundraise for the Butler D53 PTO as part of your weekly grocery shopping.
BoxTops PTO flyer
Amazon Smile is now available in the Amazon Shopping App on your phone.
Turn on to start generating donations in the app, at no cost to you.
You can keep supporting Butler District 53 Parent Teacher Organization
– Open the Amazon Shopping App on your phone
– Go into the main menu and tap into Settings
– Tap Amazon Smile and follow the on-screen instructions and complete your activation