The Butler District 53 Parent Teacher Organization is a cohesive group of parent and teacher volunteers who collaborate with the district administration and community leaders to enrich the educational environment and promote safety for all students. This is possible only through active participation of its members.
Why Should I Join?
- The PTO needs YOU!
- Stay up to date with latest news, fundraisers, and programs
- Gain access to Directory Spot – an all-access directory for PTO members
- Become eligible to volunteer for school and PTO led events throughout the year
What does My Membership Go Towards?
- Membership and upkeep of Directory Spot
- Website Support
- Fun and engaging opportunities for all of District 53 students and staff!
Please Join and register your family for the PTO today!
To become a member for 2021-2022, pay dues at Epay Link.
$35 annual fee
- Drama Booster Club $20
- Music Booster Club $20
- Sport Booster Club $20
- Donation to PTO school improvement project $20
The PTO is committed to encouraging 100% participation of all families, teachers, and community members to enhance community fellowship.