The Butler District 53 Parent Teacher Organization is a cohesive group of parent and teacher volunteers who collaborate with the district administration and community leaders to enrich the educational environment and promote safety for all students. This is possible only through active participation of its members. Please Join and register your family for the PTO today!
Why Should I Join?
- The PTO needs YOU!
- Stay up to date with latest news, fundraisers, and programs
- Gain access to Directory Spot – an all-access directory for PTO members
- Become eligible to volunteer for school and PTO led events throughout the year
What does My Membership Go Towards?
- Upkeep of Directory Spot
- Website Support
- Fun and engaging opportunities for all of District 53 students and staff!
How to pay for membership?
- Make payment with school registration ePAY. During registration, check the box for PTO registration.
If missed it,……
- Send payment via Zelle to Butler53pto@gmail.com. Include in memo First and Last Name, Child’s Name and grade level. You you don’t receive confirmation via email, please notify PTO via email@example.com.
PTO DUES: $35 annual fee
- Drama Booster Club $20
- Music Booster Club $20
- Sport Booster Club $20
The PTO is committed to encouraging 100% participation of all families, teachers, and community members to enhance community fellowship.