Hello D53 Parents! The PTO has compiled a list of some virtual classes that are being offered for elementary and/or middle school children. We will continue to update this as we hear of new offerings.
1) Oak Brook Park District: The park district buildings, parks, fields, and courts are all closed until at least May 31st 2020. Paths are open as long as social distancing rules are being followed.
Many virtual classes are being offered for children as well. Register now!
2) Oak Brook Library: The libraries databases, e-books, e-audiobooks, and Kanopy movies are available to anyone with a card. If you live in Oak Brook and do not have a card, you may get a temp card from the website. Look for more info on website about curbside pickup coming next week!
3) Mission Propelle: Offering daily (live or pre-recorded) yoga classes!
4) BAM Theater: offering virtual classes every week!
5) Mathnasium of Oak Brook: offering virtual math learning classes.
6) Breakaway Basketball: improve your ball handling and basketball skills with a virtual basketball clinics
7) Park’s Champion Taekwondo: We have had Park’s provide a mini clinic at Brook Forest in the winter. They are doing virtual classes now! Sign up now.
email: Mastkd77@gmail.com or call Master Park at 630-687-3320