Hello Butler 53 Families,
We hope this finds you all well and healthy! We wanted to update you on a few things.
- Graduations: We have been in discussion with school administration and event chairs regarding graduation celebrations. Obviously we won’t be able to do all of the things that were originally planned but we don’t want to let these milestones go by without recognizing our students’ hard work and accomplishments. Please be on the look out for information for Kindergarten, 5th Grade and 8th Grade graduation plans. We aren’t sure what this will look like just yet or when but we will keep you posted!
- Virtual Activities: We are working on compiling a list of local resources that will continue to provide online learning/engagement. As soon as we have that compiled we will be posting that on our website. Please feel free to forward anything that you are aware of and want to share to email@example.com.
- 2020-2021 Registration: As you begin the process of registering for school next year, please don’t forget to also sign up for the PTO.
New PTO Board Nominations: We are thrilled to announce that we have 3 nominations and volunteers for the open board positions!!! Please join us on Friday, May 8th at 1pm for a virtual PTO General Meeting to formally vote them in. The Zoom link is listed below.
- Community Liaison – Safia Ali (Nicole stepping down)
- Recording Secretary – Kavitha Neerukonda (position has been vacant)
- Co-treasurer – Veysel Demir (Erin stepping down)
Join Zoom MeetingJoin Zoom MeetingJoin Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 890 8666 8200
We are so thankful to Erin and Nicole for all of their hard work and the time that they’ve volunteered over the years in service to our kids and our community.
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns as we move forward and navigate all of this together firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, be well and be safe!
The PTO Team